Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fort Lauderdale, FL

well, now that we're up to date i appreciate your time and patience and apologize for being so dry and brief with my previous posts and as you can see, i have just got this Blog up and finnaly running. in brief, I have a really good friend which I give alot of the credit to John "The fucking man " randoll who is back on the the education grind holdin it down in VT or NH some where cold, becomeing the computer guru you and I wish we could be. it's been quite the challenge for me to sit down and figure this blogging shit out, but none the less im doing it for ALL of you guys, friends and family. So i hope you enjoy!
you guys know that cutie already -
more pics from lake sylvia, where i now reside with many boat problems. most systems are down and trying to get back up and running, (very hard to do with little to no money):(

No comments:

Post a Comment